311 Geary Way
311 Geary Way, Mountain View
Built in 2014, this stunning 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom single family home in The Classics at Station 361 offers an expansive, bright and open floorplan in a highly sought-after location. With bedrooms on each of the home’s three levels, this home offers a comfortable, flexible and elegant living space. On the first floor, a full bedroom with full ensuite marble bathroom is easy to imagine as an in-law suite, guest bedroom or home office. On the second floor main living level, the open-concept living space extends to the outdoors with a rare wrap-around balcony, perfect for entertaining and dining alfresco. Warm eco-conscious Provenza hardwood floors tie the living, dining, and kitchen spaces. The gorgeous chef’s kitchen marries form and function beautifully with multi-level quartz countertops and breakfast bar, stainless appliances, and chic, modern cabinets topped by pendant lights. Also on this second level, a bedroom with a full hallway bath offers a retreat from the bustling family center. On the third floor, an expansive master suite with oversized ensuite marble bathroom, dual vanity, and dual closets caps off the home. An additional bedroom with ensuite shower bath is also on this third level, as is the home’s laundry center. Situated on a corner facing the grassy lawn and playground, this home is flooded with natural light and views of the green surroundings. With modern touches and upgraded materials throughout including three-zone heat/AC controls, a tankless Rinnai water heater, custom plantation shutters, luxury carpeting, and designer tile, this is the perfect, classically elegant and comfortable family home!
Located in a highly sought-after downtown location just one block from Mountain View’s Transit Center with Caltrain and Light Rail access, this move-in ready home is also steps away from vibrant Castro Street, coffee shops, the library, theatre, weekly farmer’s market, shops, restaurants, the local elementary school and offers quick and easy access to Central Expressway, 85, and 101 commuting routes. Within this Classics development, a private playground, picnic area, and park are also just steps away!
Offered at $1,868,000
- Approximately 1,762 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms situated on three levels
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dual-oven gas range, Fairy White quartz countertops, and breakfast bar
- Second floor modern, open-concept living features eco-conscious Provenza Africa Plains hardwood floors hand-stained in Black River
- Oversized wrap-around second floor balcony overlooks tranquil park space
- Second floor luxury carpeted bedroom with separated full hall bathroom including cultured marble vanity and shower surround
- Expansive third floor master suite with dual closets, ceiling fan, and oversized bath with dual vanity, oversized bathtub/shower with Piedrafina Carrera marble surround, and separate water closet
- Additional third floor bedroom with ensuite shower bath including cultured marble vanity and shower surround
- First floor luxury carpeted bedroom with ensuite full bath including cultured marble vanity and shower surround
- Separate laundry room
- Three-zone heat/AC with controls on all three levels of the home
- Tankless Rinnai water heater
- Custom plantation shutters throughout
- Oversized double garage with epoxy floor and room for storage
- Private playground, park space, and picnic area within community
- Walkable to Caltrain, Castro Street, and Landels Elementary School
- Quick access to multiple freeways, Caltrain and VTA Light Rail
- Top-rated Mountain View schools include Landels Elementary, Graham Middle, and Mountain View High (Buyer to verify)
- HOA dues: $122.52/month
Saturday 10/13 & Sunday 10/14
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Tech workers and families flock to Mountain View for its easy access to public transit, lively business district, and proximity to many of Silicon Valley’s biggest companies. The city also offers numerous opportunities for outdoor recreation, including 700-acre Shoreline Park.
Downtown Mountain View centers on Castro Street and is home to an array of restaurants, bookstores, cafes, and nightlife establishments, making it a popular destination for Peninsula and South Bay residents. Mountain View is also home to the Computer History Museum, the Mountain View Center for Performing Arts, and a 70,000-square-foot library.
The city of 78,000 boasts two Caltrain stations, one of which is a “baby bullet” express stop, as well as Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority light-rail and bus service. Commuting to San Jose and other Silicon Valley cities is convenient on public transit or via HIghway 101 and state Route 85. Of the city’s 33,881 housing units, around 42 percent are owner occupied, according to 2013 United States Census Bureau data. The median household income is $97,000, and the median home value is $789,000.
Many major companies, such as Google, LinkedIn, and Intuit, are headquartered in Mountain View. The Moffett Federal Airfield and NASA Ames Research Center are located north of the city.